The Jindabyne Rugby Union Club are seeking expressions of interest for the head coach position of its first grade side for the remainder of the 2015 season. The side is currently half way through the season and seeks an experienced coach to handle the following responsibilities:
– Planning of training sessions for both Tuesday and Thursday Nights
– Selection of weekly teams
– Running of Saturday Game Day, including running interchange
– Liaison with managers and senior playing group on team and structure policy
– Liaison with committee through senior vice president
As the season is already half way through this role will be an easy one to pick up and run with and the club welcomes all applicants.
If you are interested, please email your details and credentials to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Michael Swinney on 0400 421 085 for more details.