Register to play for Jindabyne Rugby Union Club this season.
Registration for 2021 is now open!
If you want to be part of the 2021 season, now is the time to register.
All participants (Players, Coaches, Officials) must be registered with Rugby Australia in order to be fully registered and received coverage under Rugby Australia’s Sports Injury and Liability Insurance Plan.
For junior player registrations, please ensure you have the following before you start:
- Active Kids voucher number/s- Active Kids Voucher info
- Child/s height and weight
- Complete the JRUC online registration form below (for your/parent contact info and sizing for training kit)
- Download the Rugby Xplorer app to your phone and login to begin registration or use the desktop version at: myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au. You will need your previously used email/Rugby ID# to login – use your password or send yourself a ‘Magic Link’ and you’re in!
- Once you’re in, select Register. If you/your child played last season, the name should appear. If you/your child is a new player, or you are registering with a new email, you will be asked to create an account now. Do it in your name, as the parent (master account), and then add your child/ren that are intending to play.
- Click on your name/the playing child, then click CONTINUE and follow remaining instructions.
Below is the list of registration fees to play for Jindabyne Rugby Union Club:
Junior players: $180 (apply for your ActiveKids voucher here to save $100 for each child)
Senior Men’s players: $220
Senior Women’s players: $170
Training Only Participant: Seniors $25 / Juniors $15
Coaches / Officials / Volunteers: FREE
All prices include GST. Zip Pay is available for registration fees.
Each player receives the following benefits as part of their registration fees:
- Insurance. As part of Rugby Australia’s Sports Injury and Liability Insurance Plan
- Training tee to keep and wear at training each Tuesday and Thursday
- Playing shorts and socks to keep
- Jerseys. We provide these on game day then collect them for laundering. Every second season (even years), junior players receive their jerseys to keep at the end of year presentation. Senior players receive their jersey at the end of each season.
- Transport. The club owns and maintains number of buses to help transport players to away matches, reducing the strain on players and parents to have to drive long distances.
- Free food and drink on game day. At home matches Junior players can enjoy a free kids sausage sandwich and drink (e.g. a juice box) after their match. Senior players get to enjoy other refreshments post-match 🙂
- And last but not least, a fantastic community of like-minded people promoting an active and healthy lifestyle, that will result in life-long memories and friendships.